Agora.io is changing the way people communicate globally. We have developed an industry-leading set of SDKs and APIs, and a software-defined real-time network, all packaged into the Agora.io cloud-based communication platform. We power extreme low latency broadcasting, video, and high-end audio for leading brands, worldwide, enabling the next generation of embedded real-time communications for mobile, web, and desktop applications.
With over 500 million SDK installs and accelerated growth, we are our expanding our global team. This is a rare opportunity to make an impact. Not only are we are changing the way the world communicates, we’re building our team and organization with careful, collaborative thought. Your ideas and voice are welcome here – you’ll make an impact while you evolve your career.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (SA)
** This position is open to any U.S. location! Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.**
Agora.io’s Solutions Architect will be a key member of our BD & Sales team, working collaboratively as a technical expert across the organization and with our prospective customers to leverage, sell and evangelize the Agora.io product suite.
- Work directly with the Business Development team as the key technical liaison for strategic customers.
- Provide pre-sales technical support and “best practice” guidance to developers building applications leveraging Agora.io’s APIs.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Assist prospective customers with their technical validation of the platform by maintaining an ongoing open channel of communication, responding to ad hoc technical requests and questions, assisting with deeper-level technical due diligence through proactive response and follow-up.
- Passionate advocate and representative for the Agora developer community. Engage in public speaking opportunities and tech events.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- 2+ years of experience in a Solutions Architect and/or relevant technical role; a desire and aptitude for working in a client-facing role.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for excellence and desire to work in a fast-paced start up.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant technical discipline (e.g., Computer Science) is required.
- Local candidates strongly preferred, but remote candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a developer highly preferred.
- Experience in technical support and troubleshooting.
- Real-time communications (voice/video conferencing) experience, and/or WebRTC experience.
- Knowledge of gaming development frameworks, such as Unity3d, Cocos2d-x.
- Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks, such as ReactNative, Xamarin.
- Server-side development experience (Node JS, Python, PHP, Ruby).
- Knowledge of IP networking, including routing protocols and SIP, firewall and proxy configurations.
- Success in building a demo application with the Agora.io SDK.
- Links to other web sites and resources where we might learn more about you (Github, Stack Overflow, etc.) are greatly appreciated.
This position is a remote position. We prefer someone in the Tri States area (New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Boston, etc.)
Agora.io values its employees and provides a complete compensation package that includes benefits, equity and competitive base salaries.
Agora.io is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.