Agora.io is changing the way people communicate globally. We have developed an industry-leading set of SDKs and APIs, and a software-defined real-time network, all packaged into the Agora.io cloud-based communication platform. We power extreme low latency broadcasting, video, and high-end audio for leading brands, worldwide, enabling the next generation of embedded real-time communications for mobile, web, and desktop applications.
With over 500 million SDK installs and accelerated growth, we are our expanding our global
team. This is a rare opportunity to make an impact. Not only are we are changing the way the world communicates, we’re building our team and organization with careful, collaborative thought. Your ideas and voice are welcome here – you’ll make an impact while you evolve your career.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Singapore, Malaysia)
Agora.io’s Account Executive will be responsible for driving and gaining customer adoption of Agora.io’s technology in the Singapore market. While based in Singapore, you will be reporting to our Director of Sales in California, and drive sales cycles with key accounts, negotiate and close major deals with targeted customers, and be a key team member in Southeast Asia with a great potential of evolving yourself and the company’s growth in this market.
- Execute full lifecycle sales processes achieving short-, mid- and long-term sales objectives.
- Ensure sales and revenue targets are achieved in line with set objectives.
- Engage potential customers, using industry standard “best practice” sales and account management techniques, including, calls, email, video conferences, in-person meetings social media, referrals, etc.
- Update and maintain all sales process and reporting tools, including CRM, weekly sales reports, account planning etc.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process.
- Work with BD, Demand Gen, Prod Marketing and other function to convert ideas into revenue.
- Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- 3-5 years of experience and success performing strategic and direct product/services technology sales; strong preference will be given to candidates coming from sales roles in a similar domain, such as mobility, broadcasting, audio/video, SDKs & APIs, and unified communications;
- Trilingual competency: English, Mandarin & Tamil;
- ‘Can do’ attitude – succeeds where others hesitate;
- Deep analytical skills and business acumen; past success setting and achieving goals, reporting and forecasting accuracy, and consistently meeting revenue objectives;
- Compelling and influential presence in front of customers and partners;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- An excellent startup-style collaborator and entrepreneur;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and international up to 30% of the time.