Agora.io is changing the way people communicate globally. We have developed an industry-leading set of SDKs and APIs, and a software-defined real-time network, all packaged into the Agora.io cloud-based communication platform. We power extreme low latency broadcasting, video, and high-end audio for leading brands, worldwide, enabling the next generation of embedded real-time communications for mobile, web, and desktop applications.
With over 500 million SDK installs and accelerated growth, we are our expanding our global team. This is a rare opportunity to make an impact. Not only are we are changing the way the world communicates, we’re building our team and organization with careful, collaborative thought. Your ideas and voice are welcome here – you’ll make an impact while you evolve your career.
MANAGER, GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS (Santa Clara, CA)
Reporting directly to the CRO & COO, Agora.io’s Global Distribution Partnerships Manager will help define our strategic distributor strategy and execute it globally.
- Scope and prioritize target international geos and market segments.
- Identify and drive new distribution and re-seller partnerships.
- Research, engage, vet, qualify and secure highly-effective international distributor channels that can ensure the Agora.io platform will reach all assigned geos.
- Develop KPIs, deliverables, and milestones.
- Negotiate deal terms and drive contract execution.
- Lead go-to-market ideation and local execution, partnering with the distributors’ commercial and management teams.
- Create, maintain and build upon excellent partner relationships, while driving partners to achieve set goals and business objectives.
- Lead efforts to on-board and activate distributor partners, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and support teams.
- Manage and drive on-going performance, adoption, and deliverables, ensuring goals and targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and provide detailed reporting and metrics to leadership.
- Build the function to be scalable and ensure that distributor/channel partner feedback loop to internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing and Product) is managed.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- 4+ years of experience of demonstrated success in an international distributor
- Strategic Partnership role in the technology sector; strong preference given to candidates coming from a related industry, e.g., SDKs, unified communications, WebRTC, audio/video, etc.;
- Proactive, strategic and creative channel development and engagement skills;
- Results-driven, vibrant and energized; a “can- do” attitude is a must;
- Analytical skills; past success setting and achieving goals, forecasting accuracy, consistently meeting objectives;
- Compelling executive presence in front of customers, partners and peers
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills; ability to dynamically manage strong internal and external relationships, no matter where you are in the world;
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 40% of the time to really understand your distributors and help them achieve their business objectives.